Missing the South

Missing the South
Missing the South...

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

SDS - Saturday Down South - We Love Our Football

Yes, I am one of those....SEC football fanatics.  Nothing on Earth is as exciting as SEC football!   The countdown to kickoff has started so I wanted to feature a few of my hats and things, as well as some of my favorites by others.


Just me and the hubby at the Peach Bowl a few years back!





            Yes, I am actually wearing a Bama logo on my head!!!  War Eagle and Roll Tide!



Just love this pacifier clip!







1 comment:

  1. microtouch titanium trim reviews | iTanium Technologies
    The aluminum alloy weighs a mere 0.2 titanium hair dye ounces. titanium mens rings The product titanium plate flat iron comes complete with a gold titanium vs stainless steel apple watch coating and a silver mens titanium earrings oxide coating.

    ReplyDelete