Missing the South

Missing the South
Missing the South...

Sunday, May 4, 2014

My New Hat and First Pattern!!


















I crocheted and tore apart, crocheted and tore apart a hat that I was making for a friend.  She had given me an "idea" of what she wanted.  She wanted it in off white and it seemed that everything I made just looked so boring!  Finally, after about 3 weeks of doing that, I came up with an idea for her.  She loved it, I loved it and I have even sold a few in my Etsy store!  Persistence pays off!

And...I just love the little flowers!  Sort of vintage looking, don't you think?


I  am currently working on writing my first two patterns and this is one of the two.  I think I am almost done.  I am making one more hat to test it before publishing it.  Being my first pattern, it will be a freebie.

Keep your eyes open for it!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Betty! Your work it beautiful! I have sent you an updated version of the pattern as my thank you for testing it for me. I will keep you in mind for future testing. I am currently working on a pattern for a shawl. Again, thank you!

      Delete